Mountain View Urgent Care
VA Authorized Urgent Care Provider
Walk-Ins 11am - 6pm
Registration online is now available for new and established patients seen on a first-come, first-served basis, although emergencies and more severe conditions will be seen first. (Please note this is not a set appointment). After you register, please call our office (907)868-1105 when you are in the parking lot.
Please call - appointments are available from 9:30 am to 11:00 am. Primary care is available for residents of Mountain View without health insurance, those with Medicaid and Aetna.
To be seen as a "walk-in" between 11am and 6pm, please register online or call.
Please call for an appointment.
Medical Care for All
We accept Medicare, TRICARE, Medicaid, Denali Kid Care, Veterans Administration, and all other insurance plans. We are an In-Network Provider for Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Cigna.
We are on a mission to provide the best affordable health care in Anchorage. You can be confident that you will have the best care available.
We Are Available
See the special prices listed below for our "Pay in Full" discount program offered exclusively to those who pay in full at the time of service! Discounted prices are intended to provide affordable health care to those without insurance, the "underinsured", those with high deductible plans, or with inability to pay the usual prices and must be paid in full at the visit. An "Established Patient" is someone who had at least one prior in-person clinic visit. Prices do not apply to those with Medicare, Medicaid or other government insurance plans. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, let us know - we will work with you to get you the care you need. Labs must be ordered by a licensed medical professional. You may bring lab orders from other clinics for us to draw. Special lab prices below are offered to those who pay in full on the day of service.
Minor Medical Issue
- No testing or on-site treatment, i.e. ear infection, viral upper respiratory infection, simple medication refill etc.
Challenging Medical Issue
- Testing and/or on-site treatment needed, i.e. urine infection, strep throat, etc. Labs are extra. See prices below.
Complex Medical Issue
- Requires extensive evaluation or intensive treatment, i.e. breathing problems, broken bone, laceration, DOT physical.
- Rapid Pregnancy Test -$10
- Rapid Glucose Level - $10
- Rapid A1C (Test for diabetes) - $15
- Rapid Anemia Screen - $15
- Rapid Mononucleosis Screen - $15
- Rapid Strep Test - $15
- Rapid Influenza Test - $15
- Rapid Syphilis Test - $25
Send Out Labs
- Blood Draw Fee - $15
- Complete Metabolic Panel - $10
- Complete Blood Count - $10
- Thyroid Panel - $20
- Lipid Panel - $10
- Hemoglobin A1c - $10
- Mononucleosis - $10
- Uric Acid Level - $10
- Prostate Specific Antigen - $35
- On-Site Urinalysis - $10
- Urine Culture - $40
- Chlamydia / Gonorrhea - $45
- Herpes (HSV 1/2) blood test - $190
- Herpes Culture - $130
- PT/INR (Coumadin Monitoring) - $10
- Quantiferon Gold TB test - $75
- PPD (TB test) - $25
- X-Rays - $40
"I won't go anywhere else in Anchorage"H. Valandra - Google review
"I had a stellar experience... The staff were kind and extremely accommodating...These guys went above and beyond to help me out at the end of a tough day."C. S. - Google review
"I had a great, stress free, visit. The staff was helpful, friendly, and professional. Very knowledgeable and have great resources to help you, while still keeping it affordable! Highly recommend!"F. H. - Google review