We are open. We are seeing one person at a time in the center. You can also be seen outside or in your car if you prefer. We can also do teleconference visits.
Official VA Urgent Care
Medical Care for All
We accept Medicare, TRICARE, Medicaid, Denali Kid Care, Veterans Administration, and all other insurance plans. We are an In-Network Provider for Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Cigna.
High Quality Urgent Care
We are on a mission to provide the best affordable health care in Anchorage. You can be confident that you will have the best care available.
We Are Available
"I won't go anywhere else in Anchorage"H. Valandra - Google review
"I had a stellar experience at Mountain View Urgent Care. The staff were kind and extremely accommodating...These guys went above and beyond to help me out at the end of a tough day."C. S. - Google review
"I had a great, stress free, visit. The staff was helpful, friendly, and professional. Very knowledgeable and have great resources to help you, while still keeping it affordable! Highly recommend!"F. H. - Google review
Our Urgent Care Services
Our high quality services may be compared to a “fast track” of a local Emergency Department where patients with non-emergencies can be seen quickly. Our on-site x-ray and full laboratory services set us apart from primary care offices which do not offer these services.
See the special prices listed below for our "Pay in Full" discount program offered exclusively to those who pay in full at the time of service! Discounted prices are intended to provide affordable health care to those without insurance, the "underinsured", those with high deductible plans, or with inability to pay the usual prices and must be paid in full at the visit. An "Established Patient" is someone who had at least one prior in-person clinic visit. Prices do not apply to those with Medicare, Medicaid or other government insurance plans. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, let us know - we will work with you to get you the care you need. Labs must be ordered by a licensed medical professional. You may bring lab orders from other clinics for us to draw. Special lab prices below are offered to those who pay in full on the day of service.
- No testing or on-site treatment, i.e. ear infection, viral upper respiratory infection, simple medication refill etc.
- Testing and/or on-site treatment needed, i.e. urine infection, strep throat, etc. (See prices below for testing.)
- Requires extensive evaluation or intensive treatment, i.e. breathing problems, broken bone, laceration etc.
- Rapid COVID Test - $177
- Rapid Pregnancy Test -$5
- Rapid Glucose Level - $5
- Rapid A1C (Test for diabetes) - $15
- Rapid Anemia Screen - $15
- Rapid Mononucleosis Screen - $15
- Rapid Strep Test - $15
- Rapid Influenza Test - $15
- Rapid Syphilis Test - $25
Send Out Labs
- Blood Draw Fee - $15
- Complete Metabolic Panel - $8
- Complete Blood Count - $5
- Thyroid Panel - $12
- Lipid Panel - $8
- Hemoglobin A1c - $8
- Mononucleosis - $10
- Uric Acid Level - $4
- Prostate Specific Antigen - $32
- On-Site Urinalysis - $8
- Urine Culture - $40
- Chlamydia / Gonorrhea - $42
- Herpes (HSV 1/2) blood test - $120
- Herpes Culture - $72
- PT/INR (Coumadin Monitoring) - $5
- H. Pylori Breath Test - $100
- H. Pylori Blood Test - $40
- H. Pylori Stool Test - $35