Mountain View Urgent Care
We accept Medicare and Medicaid!
Medical Care for All
We accept Medicare, Tricare, Medicaid, Denali Kid Care and all other insurance plans. We are an In-Network Provider for Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Cigna.
High Quality Urgent Care
We are on a mission to provide the best affordable health care in Anchorage. You can be confident that you will have the best care available.
We Are Available
"I won't go anywhere else in Anchorage"H. Valandra - Google review
"I had a stellar experience at Mountain View Urgent Care. The staff were kind and extremely accommodating...These guys went above and beyond to help me out at the end of a tough day."C. S. - Google review
"I had a great, stress free, visit. The staff was helpful, friendly, and professional. Very knowledgeable and have great resources to help you, while still keeping it affordable! Highly recommend!"F. H. - Google review
Our Urgent Care Services
Our high quality services may be compared to a “fast track” of a local Emergency Department where patients with non-emergencies can be seen quickly. Our on-site x-ray and full laboratory services set us apart from primary care offices which do not offer these services.
See the special prices listed below for our "Pay in Full" discount program offered only to those who pay in full at the time of service! Discounted prices are intended to provide affordable health care to those without insurance, the "underinsured", those with high deductible plans, or with inability to pay the usual prices and must be paid in full at the visit. An "Established Patient" is someone who had at least one prior in-person clinic visit. Prices do not apply to those with Medicare, Medicaid or other government insurance plans. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, we also offer special additional discounts and payment plans.
- No testing or on-site treatment, i.e. ear infection, viral upper respiratory infection, simple medication refill etc.
- Testing and/or on-site treatment needed, i.e. urine infection, strep throat, influenza, simple migraine, low back pain etc.
- Requires extensive evaluation or intensive treatment, i.e. breathing problems, broken bone, laceration etc.
- Vision Screening - $5
- Pregnancy Test -$20
- On-Site Glucose Level - $10
- On-Site A1C (Monitor or diagnose diabetes) - $25
- On-Site Anemia Screen - $25
- On-Site Mononucleosis Screen - $25
- Doctor's note for work (Must meet certain criteria) - $25
- Complete Metabolic Panel - $16
- Complete Blood Count - $12
- Lipid Profile - $12
- Thyroid Panel - $25
- Testosterone - $45
- Uric Acid Level - $8
- Hemoglobin A1c - $16
- Mononucleosis - $20
- Prostate Specific Antigen - $64
- PT/INR (Coumadin Monitoring) - $10
- Urine Culture - $16
- Chlamydia / Gonorrhea - $84
- Herpes - $160
- Comprehensive Vaginitis Panel - $185
- H. Pylori Breath Test - $180
- H. Pylori Blood Test - $50
Usual prices for the most common visits.